Vuex is a state management pattern and official library for Vue applications. It serves as a centralised store for all the components in an application, with rules ensuring that the state can only be mutated in a predictable fashion. This workshop covers the concepts of state management and its implementation with Vue. You’ll be able to understand actions, mutations, getters, single stores and how to handle immutability. At the end of the workshop, you will be able to implement effective state management in Vue applications.
In this workshop you’ll learn the following:
– What is Vuex?
– State management patterns
– Understanding application state
– Using Actions, Mutations and Getters
– Modularising a store
– Best practices
This workshop has the following prerequisites:
– Prior knowledge on Vuejs;
– laptop with browser & nodejs (https://nodejs.org/en/) installed.